KLIM Technical Riding Gear is the global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing probably the most advanced motor sports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world’s highest technologies in water-proof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, KLIM builds gear for probably the most demanding riders.
Specifically designed for the coldest riding conditions on Earth, the Arctic Balaclava features a major feature list fit for probably the most extreme climates. From the base, the Arctic Balaclava brings a major, ultra-wide skirt to make sure it stays put. Add in; full WINDSTOPPER-frontal attack with KLIM’s variable fleece backer thicknesses around eyes (to give a boost to fit and reduce restriction), full neoprene nose piece/breath deflector, lycra stretch back, conformed neck fit, and super stretchy fleece over the head. All-in-all, that is one Balaclava that may take it all.
- Specifically designed for the coldest conditions/harshest elements
- Ultra-wide skirt provides max wind protection and stays tucked in
- Heavy fleece Windstoper main body construction
- Compact fleece Windstoper eye port construction
- Neoprene nose piece/breath deflector
- Super stretch head fleece-lycra stretch back to suit different head shapes/sizes
- Gathered stretch side-of-neck helps to keep it protected
- 2013 Model